If you have found information about SIRVA, vaccine injury, and the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program “NVICP,” you know that there are many lawyers willing to help. And maybe you have contacted some of them. If so, hopefully they have told you what we will tell you…
- Yes, we offer “free consultation” meaning we will visit with you about your situation at no cost to you.
- Yes, when you send us a message about your situation, we will read it and respond to you within a day or two, and usually within a few hours. And we will try to set up a time to visit with you as soon as possible.
- Yes, when we get together, in person or by phone, you will be visiting directly with a lawyer who has experience in vaccine injury cases
- Yes, we will explain how the NVICP works, and what we can do to help you.
- Yes, we will explain that, if we file a claim for you, we will pay the necessary costs and not charge you any fees for our services. And if you are entitled to compensation, those costs and fees will NOT be paid from the amount paid to you.
- No, we will not, and cannot charge you a contingent fee for handling your case.
There are several lawyers who handle vaccine injury cases, and will do a great job. We are confident our team at Vaccine Injury Pros are among them. You can contact us about a possible Vaccine Injury by visiting our Contact page. And you can learn more about the NVICP and the firm’s representation of persons with possible Vaccine Injury claims by visiting the Vaccine Injury page and other articles in our Blog.